**The library cannot guarantee that its website and other digital content will be consistent across all platforms, browsers, and devices. If you are having difficulty viewing items on our website or emails, please bring your device to the library or contact Technical Services at 973-962-6256 x21.**
Our On-Site Technology:
Our On-Line Services:
- An Audio-Visual Interactive Display system mounted in the downstairs conference room. Perfect for presentations and movies.
- 14 Windows PC stations with fast internet access and Microsoft Office. Click here for the Internet Access Policy.
- 10 iPads in the Young Adult and Children's Departments.
- 2 Kindles loaded with Kindle FreeTime for Children for in-house check-out. Please ask at the Circulation Desk.
- A scientific calculator is also available at the circulation desk.
- Open access WiFi for your devices.
For information on how to use the online catalog, place holds, and download eBooks, audiobooks, music and movies, click here.
For our YouTube Channel, click here.
For online safety tips, click here.
For information about using the Dewey Decimal System, click here.
Our STEAM Education:
For our STEAM Web Page, click here.
For Tech Tutorials and Programs, call the library to schedule or email email@example.com.
View our full schedule of programs here.